Terms of Entry
Safety Rules are in place for the protection of everyone in the Park. Please adhere to them.
By entering Fairy Park, you acknowledge the Terms & Conditions as appears on the website.
Children & minors must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 years or older at ALL times.
Stay on footpaths at ALL times. Stay out of gardens. No climbing on rocks. No climbing over fences.
Balls, Inflatables, Frisbee’s, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblade’s or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dogs not permitted in Playground.
No bbq’s, gas or flammable equipment and/or urns are permitted to be used.
Smoking permitted in the designated smoking area only.
No picnics permitted in Camelot Playground or Fairytale Land.
No drones allowed to be flown from property grounds.
Emergency Assembly Point signposted in paved car park area and entrance gate car park by Ballan Road.
Fairy Park reserves the right to refuse entry to those unwilling to follow instructions of gate attendant, act inappropriately or become argumentative.
Fairy Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism or suspected acts of vandalism, stealing or suspected of stealing, offensive behavior, queue jumping, failure to properly supervise children & minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or for being threatening or abusive to staff members or other patrons.
Fairy Park reserves the right to eject patrons, without refund, who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or using playground equipment. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or go on any device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for children & minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of any device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Fairy Park staff without objection.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
Terms of Entry & Conditions
- By entering Fairy Park, you acknowledge all Fairy Parks “Terms & Conditions” and “Disclaimers” and agree to abide by them.
- Admission during 10am to 3pm. Exit by 4:30pm.
- Fairy Park does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final. No extensions permitted.
- Ticket prices are per person, inclusive of GST and are valid for a single day use only
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Fairy Park team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Day Pass. Fairy Park reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission and to access all areas of the Park.
- Some attractions or displays may be affected by maintenance, refurbishment activity, shut down for safety or matters beyond our control. Any extensions to the life of your ticket/pass or refunds as a result of limited visitation, suspension, premises closure are not allowed.
- Fairy Park does not provide refunds. Refunds are not issued due to adverse and/or inclement weather, power outages, emergency evacuations or any other matter.
- Should your vehicle drive past the admission gate without paying, and staff need to track you down, then you will need to pay the admission plus an additional $100 fee, before your vehicle will be released back to you.
- No bbq’s, gas or flammable equipment and/or urns are permitted to be brought into the park
- Admission price includes access to Fairytale Land, Camelot Playground, Parking & Picnic Grounds and excludes any item sold in the Food & Kiosk outlets.
- Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades, bikes or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian or vehicle traffic are not permitted.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for being argumentative, threatening or abusive to staff members.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Fairy Park may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Your still image or video image may be taken at any time for sales or security purposes. You agree that we may use you or any other person brought with you (including minors) for promotional, sales or security purposes on social media, website, brochure or any other type of advertising we deem appropriate. We respect your privacy and will not use images for any other purposes.
- Your still image or video image may be taken at any time for security purposes. For those committing acts of theft, vandalism, wrongdoing or anti-social behavior, we reserve the right to use this footage as we see fit including but not restricted to ‘naming & shaming’ on social media, reporting to police etc.
- Drones for recreational use or photography purposes are strictly forbidden.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes without express written consent from Fairy Park is strictly prohibited.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession immediately upon request. Should you not comply we reserve the right to eject you from the premises without refund or detain you for any reasonable period of time.
- It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Fairy Park is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Fairy Park premises.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the Park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
- A designated Smoking Area is located at the base of the toilet block. For directions look for the signs opposite the food van. Any patron found smoking outside of this area will be asked to comply. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Dropping-off or picking-up children at the Admission/Ticket Booth is forbidden. Drop-off’s and pick-up’s are permitted from the car park area located at the Ballan Road entrance gate. Pass outs are required for those already within the Park to exit past the admission point, pick-up (at the Ballan Rd carpark) and return. If no pass-outs received, you run the risk of paying the entrance fee again. By walking or driving, then adults being 18 years and over must accompany minors at all times. The walk is approximately 300meters on a paved surface on a hilly incline. Under no circumstances can vehicles or persons gain entry beyond the admission/ticket box without paying the non-refundable admission fees. Your own forward planning is of utmost importance with drop-offs/pick-up’s and it is your responsibility and obligation to check our instructions online prior to arriving. It is also your responsibility to check that weather conditions are conducive to undertake the walk prior to your journey. The gate attendant on duty has the right to refuse entry for drop-offs if it is of his/her belief that the weather conditions may pose a risk to those undertaking the walk. eg extreme heat, storms etc. or if one becomes argumentative or makes the attendant feel threatened in any way shape or form.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
You enter the Fairy Park at your own risk, and on the CONDITION that the owner or operator of these premises or their servants or agents for you have NO RIGHT OF ACTION against any injury to you or any person or loss or damage to any property. It does not matter how the injury, loss or damage is caused, even if it is caused by NEGLIGENCE or BREACH OF CONTRACT of the owner or operator of these premises or their servants or agents.
Fairy Park takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Park. However Fairy Park will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Fairy Park) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act. We the owners and operators of the premises are not liable for and irrevocably release us from any liability from death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.